PP melt blown filter element uses polypropylene (PP) thermal...
The SRFB series filter is composed of two single bowl filters and a 2-position 3-way directional valve, by-pass valve, indicator, diffuser.
The SRFB series filter is composed of two single bowl filters and a 2-position 3-way directional valve, by-pass valve, indicator, diffuser. It is simple in structure and easy to use. It can be installed on the top, at the side or in the bottom of the tank; there is by-pass valve and contamination indicator in it, for protecting the hydraulic system safety. The feature of this filter allows continuous operation even during replacing element, which is clogged by contaminant.
When the filter element is clogged by contaminant that results in the pressure reaching to 0.35Mpa, the indicator will give signals. At this time, turn the directional valve in order to make the other filter work then change the element.
If the filter can's be changed in time that make the pressure reaches to 0.4 Mpa, then the by-pass valve will open to keep the system safety. The filter has check valve, so when it was installed at the side or in the bottom of the tank and change element, it won't let the oil flow out of the tank. The diffuser is installed under the filter bowl, which makes the medium flow stably into the tank.
The filter element is with high filtration accuracy, low initial pressure loss and high dirt-holding capacity. Filter ratio 3 5 10 20 200, filter efficiency 99.5% ,and fit the ISO standard.
1. It can be installed on the top, at the side or in the bottom of the tank.
2. This filter allows continues operation during replacing the element which is clogged by contaminant
3. Alway on working unit it is break.
4. Simple structure, easy operation.
1. Install the duplex filter to the working system.
2. Filter installation is completed , open the inlet and outlet valve of the filter , the system start to working.
3. When the CMS-I is alarm (differential pressure is achieved 0.35MPa), pls change the switch valve and let the spare filter to work.
4. Open the vent valve(on the upper cap) and blowdown valve (on the bottom cap), let the dust fluid drain off the filter completely.
5. Open the upper cap of filter, take our the filter element .
6. Clean or change the filter element , then install the filter element and upper cap.
7. Closed the vent valve and blow down valve and let this filter to be a spare filter to wait once again the replacement.
It must know the upper is inlet and below is outlet when installed .
1. It must to change filter cartridge in time when the CMS-I is alarm , and let the filter is in standby state .
2. Switch valve must be in place.
3. It need to ready the new filter cartridge when to change it , do the best to reduce the time of filter internal reveal.
4. Pay attention to the seals are ok or not when change the cartridge . Don’t omit the seals when installed.
5. Don’t let anything fall into the filter after open the cover.
Please fill in the form below and one of our teams will be in touch with you.